Prompted by the hypothetical launch of my fictitious People Profile app, I spent some time refreshing my Change Management understanding. And once again, I created a mind-map to solidify my learning and to facilitate putting the learning into practice in the future.
As always, I’d be delighted to receive any feedback or discussion.
Further reading, in addition to links within the mind-map:
- Change management would be easy if people weren’t involved: best practices for managing the people-side of change management, by Gina Abudi. Paper presented at PMI Global Congress 2013.
- Utilizing organizational change management best practices for the roll-out of an enterprise project management framework, by P. Brandon Lane and Brenda K. Green. Paper presented at PMI Global Congress 2013
- Ten guiding principles of change management (PDF), by Booz & company (2004)
- More Fearless Change: Strategies for Making Your Ideas Happen, by Mary Lynn Manns and Linda Rising (2015)
- Communication For Change Management: Mastering Communication To Architect Change, by Gifford Thomas (2018)
- 8 Tips for Improving Change Management in an Evolving Workplace, by Dom Nicastro for CMS Wire (2019)